There are a lot of jobs out there, and it can be hard to decide which ones are the best paying in their respective industries.
With that in mind, we have decided to compile a list of the top jobs with great payouts for miscellaneous professions.
While a lot of people may have a hard time finding great jobs in different industries, these jobs will be sure to pay you enough for you to live comfortably.
List of the best paying jobs for miscellaneous professionals.
1. Air Traffic Controller – $87,978
The first job that we will look at today is that of the air traffic controller. With the constant improvements in technology over the years, there has been a lot of work intended for this profession. And as a result, there is a good chance that you will not be out of work anytime soon.
You will be responsible for devising new strategies to work with the airlines and pilots to ensure that they are safe while they are flying. You will be working in different environments with different scenarios based on operational flows and needs.
2. Marketing Manager – $95,510
In the marketing world, there is always the need for new techniques and new strategies to be implemented to increase the sales for a business.
And as a result of this need, you will definitely find that companies are always on the lookout for people who can make sure their products and services are seen by their target audience.
Take note that this job does vary from company to company depending on how big of a marketing department they have. But as long as the job is in marketing, you will be able to enjoy a good rate of pay.
3. Industrial Engineer – $99,100
If you are someone who is interested in engineering, there’s a good chance that you would like to get into this specific field. This is because there are a lot of things that an engineer will be able to do.
One of the jobs they will be able to do is maintain and improve the efficiency of industrial processes in different companies. The amount of work done per day can range from working on just one process to a handful.
4. Management Consultant – $111,850
It is no surprise that the position of management consultant has one of the highest payouts. The reason for this is that you will be working with companies and helping them set up their strategies and tasks.
If you are able to improve their performance and productivity, they will be able to make a lot of money for themselves.
In addition to this, you will also be working with large corporations to ensure that they are making the right decisions for their businesses.
5. Human Resources Manager – $113,170
If you have a good job that involves managing and training different people, then you definitely do not want to miss the chance of having a great pay rate. This is because it is a nice way to able to make some extra money while providing a good service to your company.
What you have to do is to make sure that the employees are getting trained and promoted effectively. You will also be making sure that they are doing their job right, as well as monitoring how they are doing.
6. Senior Software Engineer – $118,750
This job will be responsible for developing new methods and techniques to enhance the quality of software in different companies.
The more experience and knowledge you have, the more money you can potentially make. It is not surprising that this is a popular job for many who are interested in computer science.
You have to remember that this job can vary greatly depending on your skills and knowledge. If you do not possess what it takes, then you would have to be willing to learn more about the role if you want to enjoy the higher pay.
7. Medical Devices Sales Representative – $95,200
The huge growth of medical devices has made this a job that can pay very well. And as such, there are a lot of people who are interested in this career. The reason for this is that the job involves the promotion of medical devices and the growth of their respective companies.
You will be working with different medical companies to help them in the realization of their dreams. In order to do this, you need to have a good amount of experience and knowledge about the different medical devices and their uses.
8. Forensic Science Technician – $98,000
If you are someone who is interested in science and in solving crimes, then this job might be for you. With the constant advancements made all over the world, this job can offer a lot of opportunities depending on your skills and knowledge.
What you have to do is to utilize your knowledge and experience to find the truth in cases that involve various types of crimes. This is a job that involves a lot of hard work and dedication.
9. Pharmacist – $109,080
If you like working with medicine and solving problems, then this might be the ideal job for you. The reason for this is that there are a lot of different things that can go wrong during the production process of medicines.
Due to this, there is a need for a lot of people who can work on the quality control of medicines and help improve the process in different companies. The pay rate will definitely be great, so you can’t really pass up on this job if you are interested in this kind of career.
10. Quality Control Analyst – $117,900
The job of quality control analyst is very responsible and important. In order to be able to do this correctly, you need to have a lot of knowledge and experience in the industry.
Most of the time, you will be working with the production lines in different companies in order to ensure that they are operating properly.
If you love finding out what is happening on these production lines, then this might be a great job for you.
Comparing Other Best Paying Jobs
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in EDP Services (2023 Picks)
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in Power Generation (2023 Picks)
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in Electric Utilities Central for 2023
- Best Paying Jobs in Property-Casualty Insurers (2023 Picks)
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in Telecommunications Equipment for 2023
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in Precious Metals (2023 Picks)
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in Major Pharmaceuticals (2023 Updates)
- Best Paying Jobs in Computer Software Prepackaged Software
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in Marine Transportation (2023 Updates)
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in Finance Consumer Services for 2023
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in Major Chemicals (2023 Updates)
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in Consumer Durables in 2023
- Best Paying Jobs in Industrial Machinery/Components in 2023
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in Major Banks (2023 Top Picks)
- Best Paying Jobs in Consumer Non-Durables in 2023
- Best Paying Jobs in Public Utilities (2023 Updates)
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in Capital Goods (2023 Picks)
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in Energy (2023 Picks)
- 10 Best Careers in Finance for 2023 (Highly Paid Jobs)
- 5 Best Paying Jobs in Agricultural Chemicals (2023)
- 12 Best Paying Jobs in basic Industries (2023 Updates)
- 5 Best Paying Jobs in Marine Transportation: Ship Mate & Co.
- 10 Best Paying Jobs in Metal Fabrication: Boilermakers & Co.
If you are a skilled individual who is looking to make some extra money, then it is important that you choose the right job. This is because there are a lot of factors that can affect how much you will be making, including the experience and skill levels required by the company.
In this article, we have talked about 10 best paying jobs in miscellaneous industry where you will be able to make a good amount of money while providing great value for your company. Most of these jobs require a lot of knowledge and experience, so it is important that you have what it takes if you want to enjoy the higher pay.